I’ve never been much of a writer, but blogging has always been in the back of my mind. I prefer to tell my story through photos. But I did make a goal for myself for 2017 and that is to write more. So I thought, blogging would be a good way to keep myself accountable. I contemplated for a long time, what to write as a first post. For me, I thought this post would be equivalent to me making a first impression on someone. So I thought :” Since this is my first post, why not write something about me.” So here’s 10 things about me.
- I am a foodie.
- I love taking photos, but I don’t post them on social media.
- When I travel, I like to stay in one city rather than going to visit multiple cities.
- I love baking and everything that is related to sweets.
- I speak 3 languages. English, Japanese and Cantonese.
- Majority of my subscriptions on YouTube are DIY related.
- Sports and being active is major part of my life.
- Music is also a major part of my life.
- I grew up watching Studio Ghibli Movies.
- My motto in life is : “There are happy days, but there are also sad days. If each day is a day, then aim to make each day a happy one.”
Hope you learned a little about me 🙂 . Slightly late, but better than never. Happy New Year!
(Best way to welcome the New Year is with friends, cake, and champagne )